16/08/2012

Rebecca Greenwood aka Littletree Designs

Rebecca is the very talented designer and illustrator behind Littletree Designs. Her work is BEAUTIFUL and she has one of the most amazing blogs! 

"I am from rainy ol' UK, where I studied Printed Textile Design at De Montfort University in the city of Leicester, from which I graduated in 2007. My style in three words would be Graphic and Colourful with a Retro influence. The three biggest designers that always inspire me have to be Lucienne Day, Orla Kiely and Caroline Gardener, but there are so many more! Apart from designing I LOVE baking, drinking alot of tea and a good book...preferably all three things at once!"

Visit her lovely jubbly blog HERE and her website HERE.








1 comment:

  1. Amazing patterns! I certainly need to learn more about making patterns

    ReplyDelete